CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Glitter

Monday, April 7, 2008

Colored People

"I love people of all color; wanted to share this example of how
ridiculous racism is!" Much love to all.....free4ever

This was written by a black gentleman in Texas...

When I was born, I was BLACK,


When I grew up, I was BLACK ,

When I went in the sun, I stayed BLACK,

When I got cold, I was BLACK ,

When I was scared, I was BLACK ,

When I was sick, I was BLACK ,

And when I die, I'll still be BLACK .

NOW, You "white" folks....

When you're born, you're PINK,

When you grow-up, you're WHITE ,

When you go in the sun, you get RED,

When you're cold, you turn BLUE,

When you're scared, you're YELLOW,

When you get sick, you're GREEN,

When you bruise, you turn PURPLE ,

And when you die, you look GRAY.

So who y'all callin'


C O L O R E D folks?



2 comments:

Shalene said...

That was cute!!! You know it's funny... I am "white" but I don't see skin color. I have a few good friends that are women of color, and I tell them that we're all shades of purple. And because we tend to be like "peas in a pod" I call them my PPFs (that's purple pea frinds.) :) Blessings Deborah!! I did receive your request, and I got right on it!! Talk to you later! Love in Him--

Eliot said...

Witty poem, this one. Actually, I think this has been circulated in the internet for quite some time now.

And yeah, if you find my blog entries at http://everythingkimchi.blogspot.com/ worthy of a technorati fav, or a blogcatalog linkex, please don't hesitate to do so. I shall return the e-love. Cheers!